Welcome to our resources page
On this page you will find useful resources
Working in partnership with Volunteer Centre Sutton, we have produced two directories, detailing information about Voluntary and Community Organisations in the London Borough of Sutton.
You will find information about the service and contact details.
If you would like to search for a local organisation or group click here to search our online directory.
UK Civil Society Almanac 2022
The UK Civil Society Almanac 2022 shows the latest available data on the voluntary sector's finances and people. It provides a wealth of insights, trends analysis, and answers to questions like:
- How many organisations are there and who are they helping?
- How much are charities raising and spending?
- How much do they contribute to the economy?
- How many people work in the sector, and what do they do?
- How many people volunteer and how is participation changing?
The Almanac is a particularly useful resource for anyone involved in planning or strategy work, helping identify opportunities and challenges likely to impact your organisation in the future.
Here are three reading options to help you start exploring the data: