We make sure that voluntary organisations in Sutton have access to appropriate, cost efficient and effective support to help them implement and operate their own accounting and financial management systems to a high standard. Our clients range from small clubs and organisations to registered charities, charitable companies, CIC companies and social enterprises.
We offer a number of paid for financial services for local organisations including:
- Guidance on setting up and updating book keeping and accounting processes
- Preparation and production of annual accounts
- Independent examinations
- Financial health checks
- Computerisation of accounts
- Assistance with complying with statutory and funders' reporting requirements
- In house training including Quickbooks and Sage
- Other training courses can be found via Eventbrite
Why use us?
- We are specialists in charity and voluntary organisations' finances
- We have an in depth knowledge of the requirements of the Charity Commission
- We offer flexible packages so that you will only ever pay for the services you need.
Give us a call today and find out how we can help you, call Dunstanette on 020 8641 9548 or Email email@example.com